VIRTUAL REFERENCE SERVICE
If you are interested in:
*the library and its collections;
*the occurrence of a particular title or edition or;
*you can not find a book in our Electronic Catalogs;
*you do not know who to ask for a consultation on a matter you are interested in;
if you need:
*a subset of titles on a particular topic;
*information and facts that can be found using reference, encyclopedic literature and library-accessible information-search systems
look for us!
The question is answered by librarians from the Reference and Information Department. You will receive a free answer or reference to a source for retrieving the necessary information and the volume is limited to 5 search results.
Virtual Reference Services are at your disposal for brief factual questions and answers. For detailed and specialized search, place a request on site in the Reference and Information Department, II floor, Room №36.
Your questions are accepted every working day from Monday to Friday during the library's working hours. The response time is two business days.
To ask your question, please fill in the following fields:
Expect the answer at your email address!
Are there any restrictions?
• We take one question a day from the same user;
• We do not answer questions of a commercial nature;
• We do not provide ready-made referrals, diplomas and course works;
• We do not solve specific problems in mathematics, chemistry, physics or other disciplines;
• We do not provide legal and medical advice;
• We do not answer incorrectly asked questions.